Tuesday 23 February 2010

365 Challenge – Day 3 – 22 Feb 2010

This is my first shot while staying way from home. I have a sneaking suspicion it is this aspect which is going to test my imagination/creativity the most – particularly when I get to the other end of the year and I’m faced with regular dark nights in hotels. There’s a limit to the creative potential of the average hotel room I think. Still, at the time of writing I’m not in an average hotel – I’m in the Park Royal at Daresbury, and it’s actually very nice – pleasant staff, decent food and usually someone I know to talk to. Here’s a shot at twilight. Quite a long exposure so I held the camera firmly against a lamp post to provide a bit of extra stability to help the IS along. Rather like the mix of natural and varied artificial light.
P2223313.ORF

No comments: