Wednesday 24 March 2010

365 Challenge Day 33 – 24 March 2010 – North Wales in the dark

Had an excellent day with my communications colleagues. Main feature was a Myers- Briggs session with the whole team. On of the things I loved about Myer-Briggs was the disbelief when I read the description of my type – it felt like black magic that a complete stranger could describe me so effectively. Unfortunately the session had to end and then it was several hours in the car to North Wales. Fortunate then that I had a colleague for company.
Overnight at my regular Snowdonia stop-over – the Waterloo Hotel at Betws-y-Coed. So another night time shot of a hotel this evening – looking forward to the clocks going forward so that I can enjoy – and photograph – some of these places in daylight.
P3244016
Particularly like the interplay of the different lighting sources in this one.

No comments: