Saturday 21 August 2010

365/183: 21 August 2010: Past the half-way mark

On a couple of days it’s been a bit touch and go, but overall I’m quite enjoying the challenge of this. It has certainly made me think about the potential for photo subjects all round me.

Tonight I thought I’d go with my mascot – a bizarre superstition I can’t quite shake off. I've always had some odd plastic toy on my desk – for my school exams it was a plastic orang-utan, for my degree it was a small yellow elf in a glass bottle and for most of the last 15 years or so it’s been Bart Simpson. No idea where he came from any longer, but he sat on my desk during some tough years at Sellafield, and these days he sits on the desk at home.

Is it rational ? No, but I’m not planning to lose him any time soon.

P8211526

No comments: