Sunday 17 June 2012

1000/840: 08 June 2012: A load of Junk

OK - that's the lot. I find myself more and more frequently taking pointless photos simply to fulfil a self-imposed desire to take a photo every day.
I started the process over two years ago as a way to force me to think about photography more, and to improve my camera handling skills.
In the intervening time it's helped me develop my interest in black and white and look for photographs in the most unlikely places, but more and more often I find I'm simply taking photos of nothing - which serves no useful purpose so I'm going to stop.
So thanks to everyone who has followed this blog, and for your interest in what I've been doing. Not sure what I'll be doing with this blog next, but I suspect I'll be taking a break for a few days.

No comments: