Saturday 27 March 2010

365 Challenge Day 36 – 27 March 2010 – Playing with Photoshop

Started out with good intentions today – while I was waiting for my youngest to complete her keyboard lesson I was going to walk along Silloth seafront and take lots of photos. Then I discovered how cold and windy it was! Fortunately you can get close to the edge in the car, so I settled for some shots of gulls from the car window. Sat in front of the fire at home, I thought I’d give one of the a working over with Photoshop and came up with this:
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Got to this point fairly easily by being a bit rough with the sky in a Levels layer.
And, as it’s the weekend, I thought I’d go mad and take some more photos. Particularly liked the way the sunlight was catching my shaving kit on the window ledge.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

No comments: