Sunday 28 March 2010

365 Challenge Day 37 – 28 March 2010 – Mosher the Lovebird makes a first appearance

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Went for a stroll around Keswick this morning and bizarrely nothing took my fancy. Was sitting at the computer fiddling with the camera when Mosher cam and sat on my shoulder.  This is just the sort of thing that the hinged viewing screen on the camera was made for, so I popped off a couple of shots. This was the best because I moved to the window so that I was lit by sunlight and the rest of the room was in relative darkness.
Mosher seems to like sitting on my shoulder, when he isn’t trying to chew my fingers on the mouse. While it may look very cute, I can’t help but notice that the last time I saw a beak like that it was on a kestrel. That and the fact that Lovebirds like to strip bark from branches, and as he’s a bird of very little brain – my neck looks pretty much like a branch!

No comments: