Wednesday 14 April 2010

365 Challenge Days 53&54 – 13/14 April 2010 – By way of contrast

The last few posts have been largely nature related so I thought I’d do something different for a couple of days. Have been toying with the village sewage treatment plant for a couple of weeks (not literally of course) and the light seemed right yesterday (13 April). So here it is, in all its glory:
DPPEx12010041306

And today’s photos were  more good luck than judgement. I discovered this steam train was going to be passing nearby from a casual lunch-time conversation with my neighbour. Apparently it’s the first new steam train to be built in the UK for 50 years or similar.
P4144570
Of course, something this traditional almost cries out for sepia toning, so I had a quick play with the filters in Picasa, and lo and behold…P4144564  – …instant nostalgia!

No comments: